Assist the Historic House Trust with its strategic planning process by undertaking a strategic review, including the development of a comprehensive SWOT analysis
Nonprofit: Historic House Trust
The Historic House Trust is a non-profit organization operating in tandem with the New York City Department of Parks & Recreation. Its mission is to provide essential support for houses of architectural and cultural significance, spanning 350 years of New York City life. From modest farmers’ cottages to grand mansions, the 23 sites in the Trust’s collection are located in all five boroughs and chronicle a wide range of cultural, historical, and architectural aspects of New York City. These treasures reside within city parks and are open to the public.
Project: Strategic review, including a SWOT analysis
As the Historic House Trust embarks on its next 3-year strategic planning cycle, join a team of HBS alumni to:
• Review Historic House Trust’s strategic positioning
• Develop a comprehensive SWOT analysis
• Identify other analyses that could assist with the strategic planning process
• Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
• Questions? Contact Project Coordinator James Fincher, MBA 2003 at firstname.lastname@example.org.