“What are the right activities for the Child Mind Institute to pursue over the next 8 years to best fulfill its mission of transforming the lives of children struggling with mental health and learning disorders?”
Nonprofit: The Child Mind Institute
Project: Brainstorm how the Child Mind Institute should prioritize its activities over the next 8 years
Today, the Child Mind Institute is driven by the following 3 commitments:
1. Give these children access to the best, most effective treatments when and where they need it most.
2. Advance the science of the developing brain to improve diagnosis and treatment
3. Provide useful, accurate information that empowers families and communities to get helpAs they embark on a new strategic plan, help the Child Mind Institute refine their goals for the next 8 years. Help them clarify and define their top 3 priorities for the future, with the goal of becoming the primary resource in the US for Child Mental Health.
- The brainstorming session will be held on Thursday, December 14th, beginning at 8:30am, in midtown Manhattan and will last approximately 2 hours.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Chloe Kiernan, MBA 2008 (email@example.com).