Join HBS alumni team to identify ways to grow this extraordinary program by analyzing Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center’s operating model in relation to how adolescents view and obtain healthcare.
Nonprofit: Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center (MSAHC)
Unique NYC-based program delivers comprehensive, integrated medical and mental health services as well as prevention education free of charge to young people aged 10 to 24. The Center also offers Health Squad, an innovative free app available in both iTunes and Google Play that allows adolescents to ask questions, request advice, set up reminders for medications and get reminders of upcoming appointments at the Center.
Project: Growth Strategy
Determine how MSAHC can grow by analyzing:
- MSAHC’s current organization, operating model, staffing levels and culture
- External environment, including other providers, relevant healthcare policies and technology, including social media
- Assess drivers of young people’s engagement in their own health care
- Interested HBS alumni should sign up by January 25th at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X96RJ8V.
- Kick-off meeting to be scheduled for early February.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Cathy Stephenson, MBA 1990, Cathy_Stephenson@McKinsey.com.