Assist Midori & Friends harness its data to measure success and drive improvement.
Nonprofit: Midori & Friends
Founded in 1992 by world-renowned violinist Midori, Midori & Friends seeks to inspire children through music. It is a premier provider
of music education in New York City, leading high-quality music programs for Grade PreK–12 students at schools and community organizations within underserved areas of Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, and Queens. Now entering its 25th year of service, Midori & Friends has a track record of transforming the lives of over 250,000 students: sparking young people’s creativity, igniting their imagination, boosting their excitement about school, and nurturing them as listeners and critical thinkers.
Project: Harness Data to Measure Success and Drive Improvement
Join a team of HBS alumni to help Midori & Friends improve its ability to measure success and drive improvement by:
- Evaluating Midori & Friends’ existing framework for collecting, analyzing and summarizing performance-related data; and
- Providing actionable recommendations to improve associated evaluation/improvement processes
- Kick-off meeting to be scheduled for early February.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator James Fincher, MBA 2003