BUILD has a unique and tested entrepreneurial curriculum and methodology. It recently expanded into NYC and needs a strategic plan tailored for this market.
Working with high school students in under-resourced communities, BUILD in 2017 had a 98% on-time graduation rate. Entrepreneurship is the hook.
Said one student, “BUILD taught me how to run my life ….and never settle.”
The NYC chapter needs a growth plan tailored to NYC realities.
Project: Strategic Plan for Growth
BUILD NYC has begun developing its first strategic plan. They seek content and advice around several key elements of their plan.
Topics likely include:
- More targeted messaging, including success metrics, for donor and volunteer audiences
- New marketing strategies, including digital, to amplify BUILD NYC’s profile
- Ideas, including partnerships, for strengthening the organization and gaining leverage
- Kick-off meeting to be scheduled for February 8th.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Leo Corbett, MBA 1975, email@example.com.