Latinas On the Verge of Excellence needs your help in developing a strategic plan to guide the delivery, funding and expansion of it NYC mentoring programs.
Nonprofit: Latinas On the Verge of Excellence
L.O.V.E. supports and empowers young Latinas to strive both in school and in life by providing positive role models. The L.O.V.E. vision is that all Latinas graduate from high school, attain higher education, and live successful lives. L.O.V.E.’s mission is to support and empower young Latinas by giving them the skills to achieve their educational, personal, and future professional goals.
Project: Operational Planning
L.OV.E is experiencing capacity challenges and needs a strategy for effective sustainable growth in order to serve more young women in the NYC high school system. The plan should address:
- Resource and capacity planning
- Revenue generation options, including fee-for-service
- Financial pro forma and projections
- Kick-off meeting to be scheduled for the first week of Feburary.
- Time commitment approximately 10-15 hours per month for 3-4 months.
- Questions? Contact Project Coordinator Darren Sumter, MBA 1995, firstname.lastname@example.org.